A room addition to your Captiva, Fl, home can make everyday life more comfortable and enjoyable while increasing your property value. The CGU Homes room addition contractors in Southwest, Florida, can help you get the most out of your home
As a licensed general contractor in Florida, CGU Homes has completed luxury custom homes, home remodeling, and condominium renovation in communities from Port Royal to Bonita Bay. As the residential construction arm of Connor & Gaskins Unlimited, we offer a combined 70+ years of experience in high-end building in the Naples area.
The CGU Homes Difference
Homeowners partner with us to build or remodel their homes because they know that we:
- Deliver premium quality construction;
- Collectively bring 70+ years of experience to each home we build or remodel;
- Can transform creative ideas into magnificent custom homes;
- Have built a talented team of experts and craftsmen;
- Continuously bring the latest trends in design, materials, and craftsmanship to your project;
- Are meticulous about the small details while keeping our eyes on the big picture;
- Try our best to make the building experience a collaborative and enjoyable process for clients, architects, and interior designers;
- Offer state-of-the-art construction management software to keep you informed 24/7;
- Will resolve any construction issue that arises;
- Will keep your project on budget and on schedule;
- Construct beautiful, high-performing homes you will love and be proud to call home.
Room Addition Ideas
You don’t have to say goodbye to a location that suits you to live in your dream home or make more room for your growing family. The experts at CGU Homes will cater to your requirements and provide everything you need to kick-start your renovation journey.
- First-Floor Master Bedroom – As you near retirement age, it’s essential to prepare your home for lifestyle changes that will undoubtedly follow. In most homes, all bedrooms, including the master, are on the second floor, but the time may come when you can no longer navigate stairs. Moving your sleeping quarters to the first floor will improve your mobility, make it easier to move furniture in and out of the room, and give you the privacy you crave.
- Luxury Spa-Like Bathroom – If you love quiet indulgence, it might be time to create your spa-like oasis. Vessel sinks come in all sizes, shapes, and colors and will give your bathroom a regal feel. Luxury tubs allow you to recline in comfort. Also, consider a sauna, steam room, opulent walk-in shower enclosure, and other spa amenities like a massage table.
- Outdoor Living Space – If you are blessed with a spacious backyard, consider transforming it into a recreational oasis for entertaining family and friends. For example, consider adding a swimming pool with an adjacent pool house, a fully-functional outdoor kitchen, a lounge area, a fire pit, water features, and a cabana with a hot tub.
- Guest House – If you have boomerang kids, aging parents, or frequent guests, consider adding fully-functional living space on your property. The primary living necessities – bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living space – will provide a comfortable, private living space.
If you are thinking about a room addition to your Captiva, FL home, work with the contractors at CGU Homes to deliver results that reflect the character of your neighborhood. Contact us at (239) 963-7995 to explore the possibilities.