In general, luxury homes are those with the most coveted locations, whether on the beach, atop a mountain, or overlooking the sparkling lights of a city far below, that set them apart from others in the area. As you evaluate custom home builders in Old Naples, Florida, add CGU Homes to your interview list. We will go the extra mile to build the home you envision.
CGU Homes has built and remodeled homes and condominiums in Southwest Florida’s finest communities since 2011. We leverage our team’s collective 70 years of home building knowledge and expertise to meet the unique lifestyles and demands of each client.
Unlike builders who split up their attention between dozens to hundreds of projects at once, CGU Homes is a luxury boutique home builder. This means that we focus on five to ten jobs in which our team can stay actively involved, working directly with clients to ensure every detail is carefully planned and constructed.
Important Considerations When Designing Your Custom Home
Thinking about designing your new custom home can be overwhelming. Here are a few key factors to consider before you begin.
- Start with the basics – While thinking about the design of your custom-built home, you may be tempted to jot down way too many details. For now, focus on the big picture, and write down the main features you would like to have in your new home.
- The here and now – Think about how you live now. This will tell you a lot about how many rooms you need, how big they should be, and where they should be in relation to each other.
- Look to the future– Next, brainstorm about your plans and dreams for the future and how you can future-proof your home. Do you plan to have children? Do you have elderly parents who may need to move in? These are just a few of the factors that custom home builders will help you solve.
- Consider the land – If you have already chosen a lot for your new home, you will want to take advantage of the best features of the land and maximize any views. You may want to add a room one day or build another structure on your property. Try to understand your setback requirements for possible future additions.
- Think about features you would like – Now is also the time to think about the exact features you may want in your home. How many bedrooms do you want, and what size should they be? Consider indoor and outdoor entertainment spaces. Should the kitchen have a butler’s pantry? Would you like a fitness room, a home theater, or a temperature-controlled wine room?
As a premium luxury home builder in Old Naples, Florida, CGU Homes would love an opportunity to serve as your builder of choice. Contact us today at (239) 963-7995. We want to make your dream home a reality!