Are you thinking about creating a more luxurious home in Naples, Florida, and considering room additions? CGU Homes can help. In addition to increasing your property value, room additions can make daily living more pleasurable.
As a licensed general contractor in Florida, CGU Homes has completed luxury custom homes, home remodeling, and condominium renovation in communities from Port Royal to Bonita Bay. As the residential construction arm of Connor & Gaskins Unlimited, we offer a combined 70+ years of experience in high-end building in the Naples area.
Room Addition Ideas
CGU Homes can help you make clever use of your space to add on a luxury master suite with a spa-like bathroom, a dedicated home office, or the guest accommodations you’ve always wanted, and we’ll make the addition look like it has always been part of your home. Here are several ideas:
- Ground Floor Master Suite – As you near retirement age, you should prepare your home for the lifestyle changes that will undoubtedly follow. In most homes, all bedrooms, including the master, are on the second floor. Older adults may no longer be able to navigate stairs, so moving your sleeping quarters to the first floor will improve your mobility. Include walk-in closets and a beautiful bathroom, and add a garden and patio to one side.
- Indoor Spa – If you love relaxing and recharging in privacy, why not add your own indoor spa? A luxury tub will allow you to recline in comfort. Also, consider a sauna, steam room, walk-in shower, and other spa amenities like a massage table or bench. Natural rock and stone, tile, glass block, and floor-to-ceiling window walls will provide a soothing feeling of being part of nature.
- Home Office – Working from home is becoming more common and may be a permanent change for many of us. Instead of trying to get comfortable at the kitchen table or falling asleep with your laptop on the bed, make going to work a lot more enjoyable by adding a new, dedicated home office.
- Outdoor Living Space – If you are blessed with a spacious backyard, consider transforming it into a recreational oasis for entertaining family and friends. Consider adding a swimming pool with an adjacent pool house, a fully-functional outdoor kitchen, lounge area, fire pit, water features, and a cabana with a hot tub. There are many ways to increase the amount of livable space on your property
- Guest House – If you have aging parents, boomerang kids, or frequent guests, consider adding fully-functional living space on your property. The primary living necessities – bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living space – will provide a comfortable, private living space.
- Home Theater – Having a home movie theater is a terrific way to entertain your family and guests. It can be as big as you wish and incorporate a video wall, advanced sound system, and reclining seats, just like at professional theaters.
Work with the CGU Homes team to create room additions that reflect the character of your Naples neighborhood and work for your family, your lifestyle and the future resale value of your home. Get in touch with us at (239) 963-7995 to explore the possibilities.