Do you own a home in Boca Grande, FL, that is overdue for remodeling or renovation? As leading luxury remodeling contractors, CGU Homes can help you transform your residence into the home you’ve always dreamed of while enhancing its charm and livability.
CGU Homes has completed luxury custom homes, home remodeling, and condominium renovation throughout Southwest Florida. As the residential construction arm of Connor & Gaskins Unlimited, our team offers a combined 70+ years of experience in high-end building in the Naples area in communities such as Royal Harbor, Port Royal, Pelican Bay, The Moorings, Bonita Bay, Livingston Woods, Pine Ridge, and Vanderbilt Beach.
We are proud of our selection for Sand Dollar Awards in 2021 and 2022 from the Collier Building Industry Association (CBIA) for:
- Naples Private Residence (2021): Product Design of the Year for a Single-Family Home in the range of $1,000,001 – $1,500,000.
- Bonita Bay Bathroom Renovation (2021): Space Renovation for a Single-Family Home under $100,000.
- Royal Harbor Renovation (2021): Space Renovation for a Single-Family Home in the range of $400,001 – $600,000.
- Grey Oaks Interior Renovation (2022): Space Renovation for a Single-Family Home in the range of $400,001 – $600,000.
- The Diamond in the Gulf Interior Design of the Year (2022): Multi-Family Home $9,000,000 – $11,000,000.
- The Diamond in the Gulf Best Master Suite (2022): Multi-Family Home $9,000,000 – $11,000,00.
How to Find the Right Home Remodeling Contractor
- Define your remodeling project. How exactly do you want to remodel your home? Planning everything is essential, so you don’t have to request changes or adjustments halfway through the project and potentially go over budget.
- Get referrals from friends and colleagues. First, talk to friends, colleagues, family members, and neighbors who have had similar work done. Then, drive around your neighborhood and look for recently upgraded homes. Most homeowners will gladly share their opinion of the contractors, especially if they are happy with the results of their project.
- Get estimates. Ideally, you should request estimates from several contractors or remodeling teams after discussing prices, payment methods, and project terms. Then, read the fine print, ask questions, and, if necessary, negotiate.
- Confirm licenses and insurance. Licenses vary by state. The remodelers you consider for your project should be able to provide proof they have what is required. They should also be able to show proof of general liability and workers’ compensation insurance in case someone is injured while working on your property.
- Choose the contractor. It’s not always wise to go with the lowest price. The lowest bidder may not consistently deliver the best results. Evaluate estimates and decide once you find a highly qualified contractor who feels like the perfect match for your project.
- Read the contract. A reputable remodeling contractor will offer you a comprehensive contract that clearly explains all the terms, from financing the project to what happens if you are unhappy with the work. Be sure the contract states exactly what is to be done and how change orders will be handled. It should say when the work will be completed and what recourse you have if it isn’t. Finally, ensure that the contractor will clean up after the job and be responsible for any damage.
As you look for luxury remodeling contractors near you in Boca Grande, FL, get in touch with CGU Homes. We will provide you with the showstopping remodel you deserve. Get in touch with us today at (239) 963-7995. Your dream home is just a call away!