CGU Homes is a trusted and experienced luxury home builder in Boca Grande,. The custom homes we build conform to the highest standards of excellence.
CGU Homes has been building and remodeling luxurious homes in Southwest Florida’s most prestigious communities since 2011. As licensed Florida general contractors and the residential construction branch of Connor & Gaskins Unlimited, we have deep roots in this region for many families while relying on the finest craftspeople, suppliers, and subcontractors for their expertise.
Every feature matters in a CGU Homes home and it will have all of the custom features you’ve always dreamed about. With our old-school values of reliability and trustworthiness, you can be sure that your new home will be built with thought, time, and dedication.
Homeowners have partnered with us to build or remodel their homes because they know that:
- We view each home as a new challenge;
- We are dedicated to providing premium quality construction;
- Collectively, we bring more than 70 years of experience to each project we undertake;
- We transform creative ideas into magnificent custom homes;
- We work with a solid network of skilled subcontractors and artisans;
- We continually learn about new techniques and technologies in order to bring the latest trends in design, materials, and craftsmanship to your project;
- We care about the tiniest details while keeping our eyes on the big picture;
- We will keep your home on-budget and on-schedule;
- We maintain communication and use state-of-the-art construction management software to keep you informed 24/7;
- We can solve any construction issue that arises;
Advantages of Custom Homes
Are there advantages to buying a brand-new home? You bet! When you buy someone’s older home, you inherit their problems. Your custom-built CGU Homes home will require less maintenance and few repairs, and your warranty will address any potential problems.
Your new home will be 30% more energy-efficient than a home built just 10 years ago, with highly efficient HVAC systems, windows, and Energy Star appliances to help lower your utility bills. It will also have a longer life expectancy than a pre-owned home, which means it will appreciate in value over a longer period, allowing you to recoup your investment when you sell.
Why Build in Boca Grande?
Located on Gasparilla Island, on Florida’s Southwest Coast, Boca Grande is situated between Sarasota and Fort Myers. Boca Grande is Spanish for “Big Mouth,” which comes from the mouth of the waterway, called Boca Grande Pass, that separates the southern tip of the island from Cayo Costa.
Gasparilla Island is home to seven miles of pristine white-sand beaches and world-class tarpon fishing. No more than five dwelling units can be built per acre, so properties are spacious. Everyone gets around using golf carts and bicycles, and boating is a way of life.
Boca Grande’ historic downtown was a second-home getaway for presidents, dignitaries, and celebrities over the years, including the Rockefellers, the Astors, the du Ponts, the George H.W. Bush family, Audrey Hepburn, Katherine Hepburn, and Harrison Ford.
As you evaluate luxury home builders in Boca Grande, Florida, consider CGU Homes. We will go the extra mile to build the home you have always wanted. Call us at (239) 963.7995, or contact us online to get started!