If you are looking for custom home builders in Port Royal, Naples, look no further than CGU Homes. We collaborate with our clients to thoroughly understand their requirements in order to achieve results about which everyone can be proud.
As a licensed general contractor in the state of Florida, CGU Homes has successfully completed luxury custom homes, home remodeling, and condominium renovation in communities from Port Royal to Bonita Bay. As the residential construction arm of Connor & Gaskins Unlimited, our team offers a combined 70+ years of experience in high-end building in the Naples area.
The CGU Homes Difference
Homeowners partner with us to build or remodel their homes because they know that we:
- Provide clients with premium quality construction;
- Collectively bring 70+ years of home building experience to each home we build or remodel;
- Have the ability to transform creative ideas into magnificent custom homes;
- Have built a solid network of subcontractors and craftsmen who give us high-quality work;
- Continuously update our knowledge to bring the newest trends in design, materials, and craftsmanship to your project;
- Are meticulous about the small details while keeping our eyes on the big picture;
- Will keep your home on-budget and on-schedule;
- Are committed to making the building experience a collaborative and enjoyable process for clients, architects, and interior designers;
- Have state-of-the-art construction management software to keep you informed 24/7;
- Will proactively solve any construction issue that arises;
- Construct beautiful, high-performing homes that you will love for a lifetime and be proud to call home.
Community Profile: Port Royal
Located on the southern part of the peninsula that is home to Old Naples and Aqualane Shores, you will discover Port Royal, the crown jewel of Naples. Approximately 500 majestic estate homes line the sandy beach or the Gulf of Mexico and feature stunning views, lush, tropical surroundings, and deepwater canal access for boating.
The community was developed in the 1950s and 1960s and is named after the 17th century Jamaican city of Port Royal which was a haven for pirates and their booty. Today, some of the original luxury homes are still standing, but most have been reconstructed or torn down to make way for grand new estate homes with top-of-the-line amenities and expansive lots ranging from 3,000 to 12,000 square feet.
Most Port Royal residents are eligible for membership in the Port Royal Club, which is directly on the beach. It has tennis courts, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a wide variety of social activities, and dining facilities.
If you have been seeking a community on the Florida Gulf Coast in which to build a new custom home, Port Royal has it all. You will enjoy the beauty, atmosphere, and privacy of a luxurious tropical island while being just minutes from the Naples metro area.
Are you evaluating home builders in Port Royal, Naples, that could bring your dream home to life? CGU Homes is ready to help you design the home you’ve always wanted. Get in touch with us at (239) 963-7995, or contact us online to get started!