As you evaluate home builders in Bonita Springs, Florida, to find the very best, contact CGU Homes online to discover our passion for home building.
CGU Homes has been building and remodeling luxury homes and condominiums in Southwest Florida’s finest communities since 2011. We examine and evaluate every detail to meet the unique lifestyles and demands of every customer.
With deep roots in the Naples community, we have built long-term relationships with the best architects, designers, suppliers, and local craftsmen who treat every custom home we undertake as if it were their own. Click here to read what some of our wonderful clients have said about their experiences with us.
The CGU Difference
Homeowners partner with CGU Homes to build or remodel their homes because they know:
- We look at each home as a new challenge;
- We collectively bring 70+ years of knowledge and experience to each project;
- We are committed to providing clients with premium quality construction;
- We continuously update our knowledge to bring the newest trends in design, materials, and craftsmanship to your project;
- We are committed to making the building experience a collaborative and enjoyable process for clients, architects, and interior designers;
- We are superb communicators and have state-of-the-art construction management software that will keep you informed 24/7;
- We will keep your project on-budget and on-schedule;
- We are known for proactively solving any construction issue that arises;
- We build and remodel magnificent, high-performing homes that will last a lifetime.
Why Build Your Luxury Home in Bonita Springs?
Bonita Springs, in Lee County, Florida, is located along the Gulf Coast about halfway between Fort Myers and Naples. It was originally called “Survey” in the late 1870s by surveyors from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers who were mapping out southern Florida.
By 1912, investors plotted out a small town with streets and avenues and renamed it Bonita Springs. It attracted visitors in the 1920s via the Fort Myers-Southern Railroad, but its popularity grew rapidly after Interstate 75 opened.
Today, Bonita Springs offers a unique hybrid of serenity and sophisticated amenities. It’s a suburban neighborhood with the charm of an old Florida beach town that is perfect for anyone who loves outdoor activities.
Residents and visitors alike enjoy fishing, boating, kayaking, hiking, biking, and camping year-round in a local state park or a nearby freshwater lake or sparkling stream.
Bonita Springs, often called “The Gateway to the Gulf,” offers pristine white beaches, many world-class golf courses, and a mix of upscale shops, boutiques, and resorts that cater to families and those looking for an idyllic retreat.
Whether you are seeking a Gulf-front home, canal-front homes, riverfront homes on the Imperial River or Spring Creek, or bayfront homes on Hickory Bay, Estero Bay or Fishtrap Bay, you will find it in Bonita Springs.
Your custom home should be unique to you, and CGU Homes, the best luxury home builders in Bonita Springs, Florida, can make it happen. Contact us online or by phone at (239) 963-7995 to get started.