If you are interested in bathroom remodeling in Naples, Florida, consider CGU Homes. We bring homes and condominiums to life by incorporating our clients’ visions and personal styles.
As licensed general contractors of the state of Florida and the residential construction arm of Connor & Gaskins Unlimited, CGU Homes has been building and remodeling homes and condominiums in Southwest Florida’s finest communities since 2011.
Our team offers a combined 70+ years of experience in high-end building and remodeling in the Naples area in communities such as Port Royal, Royal Harbor, Livingston Woods, Pelican Bay, Bonita Bay, The Moorings, Pine Ridge, and Vanderbilt Beach.
CGU Homes works hand-in-hand with clients who own a home and want to update it or add on to it. We have the expertise to update their kitchens and bathrooms and to reconfigure the entire interior space of their home.
Remodeling a bathroom can create a peaceful sanctuary for you while increasing the value of your home. Imagine soaking tubs, rainfall showerheads, and elegant fixtures surrounded by beautiful tile work. CGU Homes can help you modify your existing space to make the room as spacious as possible or reconfigure the room to provide all the amenities you want without changing the size of the room.
Other projects include updating outdoor living areas by redesigning and refinishing pools, adding water and fire features, and installing roll-down screens and shutters to enclose some of the seating areas under roof.
How to Hire the Right Home Remodeling Contractor
- Ask friends and colleagues for recommendations. Talk to people in your area who have had similar work done. Reach out to friends, colleagues, family members, and neighbors. If there is a particular company you are interested in, ask around: Has anyone heard of them? If so, what have they heard?
- Make some calls. Assuming you have the recommendations from your friends and have done your own research, start making calls. Ask about the contractor’s remodeling experience, how long they have been in business, and if they are licensed in Florida. Also ask for a list of references.
- Confirm licenses and insurance. Licenses vary by state, and the remodelers you consider for your project should hold any and all that are necessary. They should also be able to show proof of general liability and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Request estimates. Ideally, you should get estimates from at least three different contractors or remodeling teams after talking about prices, payment methods, and project terms. Ask questions, read the fine print, and, if necessary, negotiate.
- Choose your contractor. It’s not always wise to take the lowest price. The lowest bidder may not always deliver the best result. Evaluate estimates based on the value they are going to provide, not the final dollar amount. A very low bid could be a sign of a desperate contractor who is not cut out for your project.
- Sign a contract. Be sure the contract states exactly what is to be done and how change orders will be handled. Check that the contract states when the work will be completed and what recourse you have if it isn’t. Be sure it specifies that the contractor will clean up after the job and be responsible for any damage.
To get started on bathroom remodeling, partner with CGU Homes, experienced Naples, Florida, remodelers. We will make your complete satisfaction our top priority. Get in touch with us at (239) 963-7995 to explore the possibilities.